Since 2010, we have prayed, researched, studied, and prayed some more for the right place to call home. As always, His timing and answers are better than anything we could imagine!
60 acres on Haynes Road in North Victoria sits in the middle of the growth corridor of our city, "The Crossroads." With 5 subdivisions within walking distance and over 5 more beginning construction, FOTC is positioned to be a Neighborhood Church as well as a community wide ministry. We will be only 2 miles from loop 463, less than a mile from US Hwy 87 and US Hwy 77. Schorlemmer Elementary and Vickers Elementary are within walking distance.
Where we've Been
- 2010 - January - In a booth at Olive Garden, Renegade Church in born.
- 2010 - March - Bard and Mollie start inviting like minded people over to their house to cast vision for this new church plant.
- 2010 - May - Renegade Church launches it’s first “Preview Service” just off Navarro at Dodge City Bar.
- 2010 - September - Take over the old Aaron Rents building on Navarro beginning weekly Sunday services.
- 2011 - October - The Aaron Rents building sold, so we moved to the All Star Dance Studio becoming a mobile church.
- 2013 - April - Move into the old Incredible Pizza building and begin meeting in the front arcade area.
- 2014 - October - Move sanctuary from arcade area to back room (go cart track) after extensive remodel
- 2019 - March Lease on the Incredible Pizza building expires. Well, we’ll pray and plan and wait to see the great things God does next!